Tuesday 9 October 2007

RETAIL THERAPY.

Couldn't take the stress (or rather tiredness) I've been handling for the past few days and so I decided to take a super long break today. And where did I go?


Tiger Tiger! With Mishi! =)


Mishi had a flat white which had a heart while I had long black which had...uh...blackness.



Shared a plate of field mushrooms on toast and apple and strawberry crumble with marscapone cheese. That dollop of thing on top of the crumble is the marscapone cheese.

Then we went shopping. For probably close to...4 hours??? I got stuff from Supre (a top and a pair of 3/4 pants) and Just Jeans (a Little Miss Neat shirt for Mummy and a Little Miss Naughty shirt for myself). Was very very happy with my purchases 'cos I also had a free pouch! Yay!

We shopped almost the whole city I think haha! 4 hours! We even had Java Juice 'cos I had this coupon thingy. Only reached home at around 3.30-4 'cos after getting off the bus at around 3, I still accompanied Mishi to IGA where I got my dissapointing lunch (vegetarian lasagna).

Discipleship group was a round of Blockus (I won twice! Yay!) and Citadel (Draw with JoshLau. My closest to winning lol.). And now it's time for my to get back to my math assignment which I'm still very stuck on.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: