Wednesday 31 October 2007

JADED.

Was actually feeling quite jaded two nights ago. Desperately picked trustworthy people who were online to talk to. But the next morning, when I saw Daddy come online (to check the shares), I deperately clicked on him and pestered him non-stop till he finally replied.

The moment I saw him on video call, I started to tear. I never realised I missed Daddy so much. I didn't realise Daddy could make my heart feel more at ease. He's almost like God. Both of them make me feel loved and appreciated.

We didn't have to talk about why I felt jaded. He didn't even know. We just needed to talk randomly. Say "How are you?" or "Have you eaten?" and even "You buy lunch must buy my share ok!". And I felt the love. It felt like...I woke up and there Daddy was in the living room waiting for me to talk to him.


I love my Daddy. Terribly. =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: