Monday 8 October 2007

RAIN!



Finally got to use the umbrella Daddy brought over for Mummy and I when he came over. It wasn't a red umbrella but it was still covered with love nontheless.

Mummy and I could've relied on that cacated umbrella and risk it getting blown broken and get drenched OR buy a solid umbrella for 15 bucks (and get screamed by Daddy for wasting money) but Daddy still chose to take the trouble and bring over TWO solid umbrellas for us.

As a result, he had to wait for 30 whole minutes for the umbrellas at the airport. Funny thing was, the moment we got hold of the umbrellas, the weather was terribly fine till today. Hence I was sooo happy it rained and that I could make use of one of the umbrella.

It felt like I was covered with love under the umbrella. =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: