Sunday 21 October 2007

LOVE LIKE NO OTHER.


(Was munching on mooncakes, hence the puffed up mouth. Heh.)

Sorry you had to come after Daddy but you should know your place in my heart never comes after second. You, Grandma and Daddy all come second in my heart. I'm really glad all three of you understand the fact that no matter what God still comes first.

Really, Mummy, I don't know what it'd be like without you for this whole year. People ask if I'll miss you once you're gone next year. I may have stayed in Australia for one whole year but still...I'll miss you nonetheless.

Can't believe we've become so close. You're more like a sister and a best friend to me. You even know things most mums don't know about their child. I'm never ashamed to introduce you to my friends.

I'm really proud to have a mum like you. A mum who acts more than just a mum. *bighug*



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: