Sunday 28 October 2007

CONFESSION.

I've got a confession to make. It's been a while since I've done this. Even in this blog. Ok, here it goes.

I uh...I think I...I think I'm in love. And...I think I'm in love with...































MY CELL!!!!! Haha bet you guys were thinking I'm confessing to some guy here OR thinking I was in love with the new DVD player my lovey bunchy cell gave Mummy and me. They're really a lovely bunch of people. The reason why my secons semester here was spent with such joy. The reason why I've been so happy and comfortable with opening up my house for my cell.

A DVD player was what Mummy and I needed in our house in Perth since we only had a VCD player which Mummy happily brought over from Singapore a year ago (typical mum la huh). And because we didn't have a DVD player, Mummy could only borrow VCDS from her friends/relatives. I could still survive on my about-to-die DVD player on my laptop.

Mummy and I were also debating on whether to buy a DVD player or a coffee maker. We love (super love) The Coffee Connection's coffee beans at Fremantle Market but we could only buy them back to Singapore where we had a really decent coffee maker. Both of us have been relying on instant coffees for one whole year and I'm starting to fear for any artificial flavourings/colourings. But we thought we might as well just survive on instant coffees since coffee makers are really fragile. We might just break the glass while transporting it back from wherever possible.

And the reason why we didn't want to get a DVD player was because we thought we could make do with VCDs (despite the terrible visual quality). Mummy has also been having this impression that DVD players cost hundreds of dollars even though I've been telling her Faith's DVD player only cost about A$40.

Mummy and I are really really touched and really really grateful. We're more than happy to open our house for you guys again and again and again and again and again! But please, no more expensive gifts lol. I can get the coffee maker myself, really, seriously. =)

I love you guys!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: