Tuesday 30 October 2007

FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD.


Took me months (since February) to convince Mummy to cook this kinda porridge for me. She always cooks those...not so sticky, watery porridge. For those type of porridge, I only enjoy the porridge water lol. But I seriously love this kinda porridge. Rrreeeaaallllllyyy sticky. I call it "rotten porridge".

Also, I always thought sesame oil did the trick to the fragrance of the porridges you get outside but I realised it's another type of oil! Hurhur thanks a lot, Mummy. Love making good food.



By the way, I'm currently quite...sick. Down with a runny nose. Mummy said to sleep over it and I'll be ok tomorrow morning. Hope that works. Refusing to take in any medicine. Please keep me in prayer!!



Subiaco Market's food section is officially closed till I-don't-know-when so...here're some food I'll seriously miss while they're gone.
1. Pupusam (gluten-free tortillas) filled with beef mince, kidney beans and cheese.
2. Pupusam filled with chicken, mushrooms, spinach and cheese (the above's much better).
3. Nachos. Their chilli con carne is lagi best man!!!!!
4. Vietnamese noodles with fried spring rolls and pan fried pork. Served with chilli dressing. (Not spicy at all but the taste combination was hell of a bomb)
5. Vietnamese spring roll (don't think of it as small 'cos 4 can make you wanna explode).
6. Turkish bread (not exactly the turkish bread you get from the supermarket but the seriously hand made ones) filled with chicken, spinach, mushroom and cheese (my favourite combination).
7. The black forrest cake Aunty Soo always gets from the cake shop.
8&9. COFFEE'S MY BEST BUDDY!!!!!

Sigh. I think I'll miss the first three the most. As in. THE MOST. =\



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: