Friday 6 May 2005

yes! finally! finally social studies is over!!! but nopes, its not all over yet...i still have to meet my greatest fear...geography...but to think about it again, i feel no fear no stress no nervousness...yep...im having this "fret not!" attitude...wait...did i spell it the right way? aaah heck..al i have to say is, im gonna flunk this social studies paper...the source base was freakin difficult...they were all views from palestinians n one extra from america...grrr...aaargh...chinese? ok la...lucky thing i read that small filthy book...i dun mean literally but chinese is a disgusting subject to me...today is compo la...so not much of a bump to me...so far (other than that social studies paper) it's still smooth sailing...yep only one small storm...over come it already...



monday...e maths n chemistry...chemistry...chemistry...cheMiSTRY...CHEMISTRY...honey piggy's traumatized...crap...it's not a big storm compared to social studies, geog n histoyr coz chem u only need to answer in short sentences...



oh! i cant wait for english compre to come...but dun ask me why...i dun even know what will tested on the rest of the days...failer...gonner...that's me! i hope not...i seriously hope to improve compared to the last common test...not just for a new phone but also...*whispers* i can use the mid years results to go over seas...haha! no la...i'll have to go through "O"s...crap...



singapoer's educationg system is nothing but a small spot of shit on the floor in one corner...i mean...it's SERIOUSLY PATHETIC...they want to implement H1, H2, H3 maths in JC next year yet they haven't even set the friggin syllabus! how proud i am of singapore's education...



i am NOT going to JC if im staying in singapore...not even if my marks can qualify for VJC...furthermore combined science students are not allowed to take up science courses in VJC...so i'll have to take arts...FAT HOPE U FAT ASS...unless it's performance arts...n i'll take dance...temasek poly...yep...tts the school i'll be going if im staying in this stinking country...it's too much of a craddle...making it too comfy for singaporeans...dun know how to escape from emergencies...dun know how to take up challenges...crap man...all i have to say it...GET OVER WITH THIS FREAKIN MID YEARS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I CAN READ MY STORYBOOKS AGAIN!!!...grr...



talking bout ass...i just realised how big chen li ren's ass was...dun talk to me bout how good her teaching is...im NOT interested...she's so disgusting...disgusting looks n disgusting butt...eew...get out of my life...dun ever greet me coz i'll just do this --> ooloo n say "fark off"...same to marcus quek...sucking blood out of me...yucks...worse than leeches in actual fact...



n talking bout dance...rit is taking up yoga...i wanted to so many years ago but my mum never allowed me to coz she says if im not careful (which is very me), i'll fall n injuries will make its way to me n i wont be able to continue ballet! or not so easily tt is...



one more thing...i dun want belly piercing anymore...firstly its coz i'll be toning on my tummy muscles so if i were to get one now it'll hurt the hell out of me...n i wont be able to tone my tummy till the pain goes away n by then i'd have lost alot (stamina not weight)...secondly, jasmine has it...yep tt...wadeva...has it...she's so...eeew...cant stand her...yucks...thirdly, arthur told me not to...haha!



arthur arh...take care of ur...face...man...msg ya later...buais...off to studying...n christopher u MOFO DUN talk to me...flirt like shits...go die la...

No comments: