Thursday 12 May 2005

yawn. sigh. got bitten twice by my two hamsters. ashley bit me coz i held her too long i think. then she got freaked out or sometihng. but that xiao bai had no farking reason to bite me. she was like throwing her tantrum here n there n i got so pissed i hit her (not really HIT her with all my force but genlty) n took her out of the cage. then she bit me. asshole. i was vexed by then so i took my glove n pick her up n gave her a small squeeze before throwing her back into her cage. look at ashley. she's so freakin tamed. aaargh crazy hamsters.



english was quite a disaster. it was quite tough. i couldnt find the points for summary! k la there are some points that are straightforward but the criticism one i only found two freakin points. i dun even know if those were the points n i only wrote like wad? 106 words? omg since that bombastic headed mabel yee became the eng HOD all the eng papers were like so farkin crazy la. at least there was a link between passage A n B. she seriously deserve to be called a setter. nope its not one who sets the paper. go check the dictionary.



physics was ok on the other hand. i could manage it. i was supposed to do 2 out of 3 question for section C but i blindly did all. baaah. im too smart. so smart i went blind.



crap got tuition later. u know why i dun feel like going? coz there's an asshole there. the guy who cheated two of my good friend's feelings when he has a girlfriend. how many farking affairs he want? chee hong gia. french kissed one of my friend some more. bet my friend's feeling damn frigging disgusted. he matter not piss me off later or i'll give him hell. n if he gives me the urge to slap im i'll slap him. n he retaliates i'll seriously kick his dick. nope im not dreaming im planning my day ahead.



today after we were dismissed i was like disgussing the answers with some guys. then i realised i got one of the mcq question wrong n i went "oh fark" under my breathe. rit was like RIGHT beside me n he was like "wad? wad did u say??" then i went "NOTHING!~" haha oopsie!



i shall go get the zippo for daddy later at stege. im just so proud of myself that i've actually planned ahead wad i wanna get for him for father's day. im getting daddy a zippo for father's day (as i've said), a pair of boxers for his bdae, i'll get daddy to buy mummy peach roses on mummy's bdae, n to top it all off, mummy n i are sharing an MP3 player for daddy for his bdae. hence, mummy only give half a present. lol im crapping.



yawn.

No comments: