Saturday 21 May 2005

Still Remains-I can revive him with my own hands.
If love was this door, then I've slammed it in your
face, ran out to thebalcony and jumped to the ground. I've sponged the
place in gasoline beforeigniting the foundation and burning it to ashes. If
love was a plane, thenI've flown it to the highest point, only to let it
come crashing down to theEarth. Fasten your seatbelts, we're going down,
we're going down now. Iflove was a child, then I've scolded him to no end.
He's been filled withnothing inside. Until the day when bullets filled
the emptiness inside him.From his own gun, from his own hands. Love became
the pill that stopped hisshakes. He's never crossed a man's face so hard.
Love became the pill thatput him under, he's never scratched a man's heart
so deep. If love was bornto die. Then I've buried him six feet under. If
love was born to die thenI've buried him six feet under. If love was a
child, then I've scolded himto no end. He's been filled with nothing inside.
Until the day when bulletsfilled the emptiness inside him. If you take the
one and minus Him by 2,you've got the end of the world, before it's even
begun. Although I'vemurded his heart, I can revive him with my own two
hands

Which lyrics are you? 8 results.
brought to you by Quizilla



HASH(0x8bed48c)
Your best match is the romantic guy.He will always
bring you flowers, compliment you and go along
with anything you feel like doing, as long as
he gets a kiss out of ya!

Which kinda guy would you suit best? (with pics!!)
brought to you by Quizilla



You scored as Prep/Jock/Cheerleader.

Goth

56%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader

56%

Punk/Rebel

50%

Drama nerd

50%

Ghetto gangsta

44%

Loner

38%

Geek

38%

Stoner

25%

What's Your High School Stereotype?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: