Tuesday 24 May 2005

right.



just when i thought i could rejoice for my mid-years results, some f-ed up result slip appeared right smack infront me. one look at it, i nearly tore it.



THEY WENT TO COMBINE MY COMMON TEST RESULTS WITH MY MID YEARS RESULTS N PULLED THE WHOLE DAMN RESULTS DOWN.



now u know wad i meant when i said singapore has a f-ed up education system with f-ed up schools with f-ed up principals with f-ed up teachers.



oh well this proves it all. i can't stay no longer. i HAVE my plans. but i cant announce it yet. why? firstly coz it is not confirmed.



what if i dun live to my plans?



some f-ed up big headed assholes will come up to me n said i was just showing off. those dim wits.



so yep today's a freakin bad luck day for me. from having to go to school, to wearing the skirt i dun like, to not being able to wear contact lenses due to eye infection, to seeing albert in school right before school, to seeing that f-ed up result slip, to having chem practical, to BLAH BLAH BLAH.



just my luck, just my day.



oh well. still feeling damn f-ed up bout the results.



oh btw, arthur take care of ur knee k? now tt u have a cast...STOP MOVING BOUT!!!!!



haha ok i shall stop nagging n fuck off.



signing off!



bye

No comments: