Sunday 8 May 2005

dear mummy,



Happy Mothers' Day! Nopes. It is not just today that is Mothers' Day. Everyday's supposed to be Mothers' Day too. Why? Because everyday, I'm loving you more and more! Everybody tells me, "Woah! Your mother so good one! You're so lucky!" Yep! i do feel lucky to have you as my mummy. Which mummy would be able to tolerate my nonsense, my tantrums(bad temper), my bad results and so on, like you do? Only you managed to do so. I cannot imagine life without such a great mummy like you.



Other children always complain "why is my mummy so old fashioned? Why is my mummy so fat? Why is my mummy so old? Why is my mummy so irritating?" Why this and why that. But i told myself, i won't complain. I love mummy just the way she is. I don't need my mummy to be into fashion, slim, young or not irritating. I personally think those mummies who try to keep in fashion are ugly. Those who go to slimming centres are shameless. I know mummy nags for my own good. I am proud to have a mummy like you.



When people say "you're looking more and more like your mother!", i feel proud. At least i look like someone i love, someone i respect, someone pretty.



People always dislike their mummy's cookings. They pass sensitive remarks. Mavis's mum is one very good example you know. However i love my mummy's cooking. It's super heavenly. My mummy's cooking seems the best. You know recipes others don't. You managed to please me nd daddy and fill our tummies round.



To me, you are the perfect mummy. The prettiest mummy. The most loving mummy. There is no other mummies in the world like you.



I love you. Now and forever. I can't live without you. I shall now tell the world i love you.



I LOVE YOU, MUMMY!!!!!



With lots of love,
De Xin

No comments: