Sunday 15 May 2005

Goddess
The Goddess of Fire and Happiness. You are a ball
of energy. Always compassionate and full of
life, you can make anyone feel happy and you
are exceptionally uplifting. You are an
individual beauty.

Which gorgeous goddess are you? For girls! (breath taking pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla



Info Black
Your Heart is Black

What Color is Your Heart?
brought to you by Quizilla



lip kiss
kiss on the lips - you're sweet and simple but
quite daring. you move for the kill confidently
knowing the other person wants the same thing.

What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla



This is the beginning of my teenage sex years.. It was just an average day. My friend had invited
me to sleepover at her house, and so I figured,
what the heck, why not? I went over to her
house, but we were all alone because her
parents were out of town (yes!). We did normal
teenager girl stuff, watching t.v., gossiping,
reading our mags. Then she suggested that we
play truth or dare...well more like dare or
double dare. She dared me to make out with her.
I was kind of surprised, she didn't seem like
that. I started to kiss her, then realizing how
turned on I was getting, i started to pull her
head closer to me and I slid my tongue into her
mouth. We were frenching like two experienced
sluts, completely forgetting about the dare
game. She surprised me even more when she
pulled off her and my shirts, exposing our
early-developed chests. She started to twist my
nipples and suck on them, making them rock
hard. I was getting really excited now, and my
panties were starting to get a little wet. My
friend realized this as she had started to rub
my pussy through my panties. She pulled them
off with her teeth and started to eat me out
with a will. This shocked me so much and me,
never having done a dirty thing in my life, was
surprised to realize that I was really enjoying
this. I started to cum in her mouth, and she
licked up every last drop. She began to tongue
fuck me, her tounge sliding in and out of my
tight pussy. I moaned and pushed her head in
between my legs, getting cum smeared all over
her face. I thrust my hips upward into her,
getting her tongue deeper inside of me and
making me shoot an astonishingly huge load out.
I was starting to get the hang of this, and I
pushed her off of me, pulling her skirt and
panties off and starting to lick all around her
smooth, shaved pussy lips. i licked up and
down, nibbling on her clit. She was moaning
loudly in pleasure, and I knew she was enjoying
it because she was starting to cum a little. I
had never tasted cum before, and I learned how
good that sweet honey can taste. I pushed my
whole face into her pussy, still licking and
tongue fucking her a little. She pushed me on
my back onto the floor, and flipped herself so
that we were lying in the 69 position. While I
ate her out, she started sliding two fingers in
and out of my tight virgin pussy. I started to
scream a little, it hurt so much. At this she
stuck in another finger and started to ram her
fingers in and out so hard I thought I would
die. After doing this for a while, my pussy
became nice and big, and eventually we were
able to stick her whole hand in there. She
could find my g-spot pretty fast, I must say.
We were sitting with our bare chests pressed
together, finger fucking each other with a
passion, cum spots all over the carpet and on
ourselves. She gave me one last surprise when
she pulled a huge vibrator out from under her
bed. "MY gosh ***** I never knew you were
such a dirty girl!" She just grinned.
"We don't have any guys here so this can
be our substitute. I use it to masturbate all
the time." She slid it in easily, my pussy
having been loosened up by her great finger
fucking skills. I fit most of it easily, but
the last few inches were kind of tough. I
figured that was all it did, but then she
turned the vibrator on. I exploded ina gigantic
orgasm, all over her hand and the floor. She
licked it up greedily like a dog, while
thrusting the vibrator in and out of my
throbbing red pussy. I was becoming weak from
having such large orgasms, but my friend wasn't
done. She left the vibrator in my pussy,
because I seemed to just keep on cumming while
it was in there. She wrapped her legs around my
hips and put her arms around my neck, pulling
me close and frenching me as she started to
grind her pussy against my sopping wet one. We
sat there making out and grinding for the
longest time, it felt so good. We couldn't keep
it up forever though, so we stopped eventually
and went back to our hanging out, but this
weren't quite the same. I never looked at her
the same way again...
And that is the beginning of my sex life. With many
more..."interesting" stories to come.
I hope you enjoyed this, and maybe even got a
little wet reading this. Message me on what you
thought, or just if you wanna cyber or
something. Love to hear from you!
By the way, here's a better description of me...
5'6", blond and kind of tan, D boobs,
green eyes, and a dirty personality ... ;)
<3>
S E X S T O R Y - Confessions of A teenage Slut - How it all began
brought to you by Quizilla

After that experience at my friends house, I
couldn't get it out of my head. I was a little
ashamed to be so dirty, I mean, I'm only 15.
But who cares, on with the story! I was hungry
for more sexual junk like that, but where would
I find it? I couldn't go out and just buy a
vibrator, that would be to awkward. Little did
I know that I would be getting more very soon.
A couple weeks later, the same slutty friend
invited me to the movies. She said that her Bf
would be there, and he might bring along
another friend too. I decided that I would go,
maybe this new guy would be interesting ;). I
dressed in a nice little tank top that I used
to consider too slutty, but it seemed sexier
and more appealing to me now. I shortened one
of my jean skirts by hand, making it so short
you would almost see my panties. I thought it
was pretty good. It looked like a cutoff skirt.
My parents dropped me off at the movies,
looking a little unsure about my slutty
clothes. I walked inside before they could say
anything. I found my friend and her boyfriend,
whom I had already met. His friend took my
breath away though. It seemed like I was in a
movie, this stunningly beautiful guy totally
avaliable, waiting for me. He had this hot
brown hair, kind of shaggy, but ruffled in that
sexy surfer way. His eyes were a bright blue,
making them look very wide and open but
handsome all the same. He looked like an angel,
but I prayed that he didn't act like one ;). We
snuck into an R rated movie, I forget what it
was, it was a while ago. All I remember is that
there was a lot of sex going on, and I was
starting to get a little wet. I looked over at
my friend to see how she was doing, but she was
sitting on her boyfriends lap in a makeout
session I thought was a little too serious for
us (I changed my mind later). While watching
their sparks fly, I felt a hand on my leg. It
was the "boyfriend's friend", whose
name I later learned was Jon. He had a sexy
little smirk on his face, it looked almost
unfitting to his angelic appearance. He started
to rub his hand up and down the inside of my
thigh, giving me the shivers. I tried to resist
the feelings I had for him, I, at the time,
valued my virginity. I couldn't help it though.
'Screw virginity.' I thought to myself, 'This
guy is worth it.' I put my hand on his and
whispered to him that he should meet me in the
bathroom a few minutes after I left. I stood up
and announced that natured called, a little
suspiciously, but I didn't care. Luckily for me
there was no one in the bathroom, because it
was pretty late at night. I put on some lip
gloss and waited for Jon to arrive, trying to
figure out how I should stand to look really
sexy. He appeared there, coming towards me with
anticipation. I wrapped my arms around him and
ran my fingers through his ruffeled hair,
sucking on his ear. 'Please go easy on me, I've
never done this before..' I whispered. I
started to rub his chest as our lips met in a
soft kiss, but growing ever more hard and
passionate. My tongue explored his mouth as his
did mine, as he reached under my shirt and
undid my bra clasp. My bra slid to the floor,
and my boobs burst out, the bra having been a
little too small. I slowly and teasingly pulled
away from our kiss, sliding my shirt off
tantalizingly.I pulled off his shirt, and I
pressed my chest up against his, feeling the
warmth as we continued to make out. He pushed
me up against the wall, still frenching me, as
hie slid my panties to the side under my skirt
and started fingering my wet pussy. I got the
same feeling as I did on that first day, when
my friend started to finger me. 'Ooh Jon' I
moaned, pressing up against him more. I slid
off my skirt and panties for him, exposing my
now shaved, smooth pussy. I felt guilty for
wanting to have sex with him at sucha young
age, but the guilt was dissolving away quickly.
He started to finger me harder with more
fingers, when I placed his whole hand up my
hole. 'I can take it' I grinned nastily, and
started sliding his hand in and out. He was
amazed. 'For a virgin, you're pretty damn good
already.' I was happy to know that he was
impressed. I put my hand on the growing bulge
in his pants, which was getting larger by the
second. "I want you inside of me" I
whispered. "I want to know what it's like
to have you inside of me". I pulled off
his pants and boxers, exposing his dick. I
would guess that it was only about 7 inches,
but being new to it at the time I thought it
was the biggest thing I had ever seen. I didn't
halt though. He pushed me to the floor so I was
lying on my back. I spread my legs apart
invitingly, my pussy lips make a squelching
sound as the opened up revealing my red virgin
hole. He wrapped his legs around me and stuck
just the head of his tool in, teasing me. I
whimpered, moaning that I wanted it all. He
pulled it back out, running the head up and
down my pussy lips, getting some precum on
them. "I want you in me Jon! Please!"
I cried. He suddenly rammed it into me, making
me scream. I grabbed his ass, digging my nails
in deep for support. I was coming close to
orgasm, and i started pulling his ass and
thrusting my hips up, getting him in deeper. My
cherry popped, and cum spewed out, getting it
all over his balls. He was working himself into
a frenzy, when he moaned "ohh, I think I'm
going to cum!" Since this is true, I'll
tell you the truth : I was frightened for a
second. I could become pregnant from this. But
my thought didn't last long. I was caught up in
the heat of our fucking, becoming less and less
concerned about what is right. I moaned as he
shot his first load into me, it spreading
warmth throughout my insides. Some of it leaked
out, onto the cold tile floor. He pulled his
dick out, now about 1/2" bigger from being
turned on, and it was cum covered. He pulled me
to my knees, and thrust it in my face.
"Suck it" he ordered. Wanting to
taste some sweet cum again, I obediently
wrapped my mouth around it, bobbing my head up
and down as I massaged the cum off with my
tongue. I tightened my lips, making him moan.
'I can't believe you're a virgin. This is the
best blowjob I've ever had!" I made a ring
with my fingers and started running that up and
down his shaft too, making him moan loudly and
shoot a load into my mouth. I gagged, naver
having experienced this before. I managed to
swallow it eventually. It tasted so good. After
a bit I had sucked him dry, and I stood up to
face him, hair a bit messed up, cum on my lips
and on my naked pussy. We looked into each
others eyes for a moment, then kissed, getting
the cum off each others lips. After standing
there, pressed up against each other naked in a
movie theater bathroom, making out, I couldn't
help but giggle. He looked at me questioningly.
I just smiled and explained "At first I
was afraid about this whole sex thing, it
seemed so bad. But now I realized that I'm not
messing up my life, I'm making the most of
it!" He just laughed, and leaned back in
to kiss me. After a while we put pur clothes
back on and walked back into the theater
holding hands. As I sat down, I smiled to
myself. I was a dirty little whore now, and I
loved it!
Thanks for reading this, I always felt that I just
needed to tell the world how my life is going
:P. Message me!

S E X S T O R Y - Confessions of a Teenage Slut - Becoming more dirty
brought to you by Quizilla




HASH(0x8de2d70)
You are Marijuana (aka: weed, dope, skunk,
chronic...). You are the most commonly used
drug in the world. You are powerful, stubborn,
moody, have a strong attitude. You are
classified as class (A and B) illegal drugs.

What kind of Drugs are you? and how that reflect your personality?
brought to you by Quizilla

You scored as Peter Pan. Your alter ego is Peter Pan. You are a child at heart. Anything you believe is possible, and you never want to grow up.

Peter Pan

63%

Donald Duck

56%

Cruella De Ville

56%

The Beast

50%

Cinderella

50%

Goofy

38%

Ariel

38%

Pinocchio

31%

Sleeping Beauty

31%

Snow White

25%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

Aphrodite
Aphrodite/Eros

?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

<a href=In'>http://members.rogers.com/lim.jennifer/cold2.jpg">
In your eyes, people see shards of ice
everywhere... You are cold and distant, pushing
away people that love you and truely care for
you! You want to be able to reach out and love
them but... You can't for some reason... You're
just too.... You :P Underneath that cold
exterior lies a warm, happy soul that wants to
let loose and have fun! Your sanctuary would
probably be anywhere up high where you can look
down on life below you, like the roof of an
apartment building... Your eyes resemble a
saddened, crestfallen person seeking out
attention, but doesn't know how to handle it.
However, you do find comfort from your friends,
they're always there for you, and they know the
REAL you :) Even though you do seem rather
cold, you can be very protective over something
you truely believe in or love. Let go of that
"tough" rep and just be you! It's
impossible to live life without some fun and
love ^-^

What Lies Behind Your Eyes?
brought to you by Quizilla

Your Gothic... Maybe even a bit Vampyric... Your
very sensitive, sometimes you can be outgoing
in your own population. Your sometimes Lonely,
but when your alone your much happier. If your
suicidal, it's okay, because your the kewlest
person I know!....well don't actually know you
but yeah! Write me and Tell Me if you picked
Napoleon or Ron!

Are you a Vampire/Goth/Punk/Poser/Emo/ or just a plain PREP!?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: