Thursday 5 May 2005

i wanted to blog last night...but i only manage to settle down at 9.45 at home...then i had to do my daily spot check on my hamsters...yep im very close to them...or at least ashley..then by the time im done with my hamsters, it's already 10...then i checked my mail n friendster n post bulletin n it was 10.30...i still had to do work out so i said aiya forget it la blog tomorrow...so here i am blogging...oh my god im beginning to develop this habit of typing silently n quickly...i actually manage to study finish china for history...tt stoopid crap country...now studying social studies...yep i dun have my sec 3 social studies textbook...arthur wanted to lend me but if he were to really lend me, he'll have to wait till i reach home which is at around 1.30-1.40...didnt want him to wait so i told him never mind...yep im gonna screw up my social studies...for chinese? it shall jsut depend on my inspiration....if i have the insipiration then i'll write narrative...if not i'll do bao zhang du hou gan...which is something real stoopid...it IS easier to score but hello so many ppl will be doing it! but narrative very difficult la...my chinese vocab is like shits so i think i shall not do narrative unless my inspiration decided to threaten me...n i can't believe chemistry exam is next monday...NEXT MONDAY...e maths ok la...although it may be tough but the most i'll just aim for a pass but...CHEMISTRY...the best i did so far is 21/50...i hope i can at least pass this time...tomorrow i shall buy the guide...that small pocket book...I HATE CHEMICAL ANALYSIS but who knows i may study till my brain shuts on me n i'll still flunk the whole exam...the problem is, im not even in the mood for exam! i dun even feel the nervousness! i just study without feeling tensed...sherry too...hell heck good luck to both of us then...at the mean time i'll just browse through the sec 4 social studies textbook n please pray for me that among the options for social studies test tomorrow there'll be an option on sec 4 topic...then i can at least pass...the remark mr soon passed on me the last time was super demoralising..so im determined to do well this time...if not, i think i shall just cry my heart out...actually not la coz i dun even intend to do well for social studies this time...no motivation for social studies...i have motivations on chem n history instead this time...i dun think i'll have the time for geog...maybe i'll study 75% of the sec 3 work n tourism n population for sec 4...coz for paper two we'll also be given the freedom of choice between 8 questions...to choose 4 tt is...tough choices but im sure there will some on my side...good luck to me...may God bless me...



good luck to polar bear too for his exams...wonder how was his maths today...wait...i think it was geog...

No comments: