Saturday 16 October 2004

yawn...today dunno y like so tired like tt...results...sigh...T_T...dun talk bout it le la...so pek cek...moma say wad tt lucky drink wont make me pek cek...bull shit la...haha...kk...then tuition...so tired i sleep half the class...lucky mr ng understand...gamsahamideh! (thankyou in korean)...then ah bee play pool...oh! when i walking out of sch ah bee call me...haha...sweet voice...XP...now miss his voice le la...X(...haha...he sho farnie...he say my house is library...the books are shirts instead...-.-...lol...then when i at tuition ah bee play billiard...he keep saying i cannot sleep...-.-...so after tt i wake up do work lorh...see...i sho good...hee...me nothing to do now...moma doing scan...scan for virus...so whole comp sooooo lag...so cannot play gunbound lorh...ah bee come accompany me la...XP...kk me nothing to say le...miss ya lotx muakx......

No comments: