Tuesday 19 October 2004

woah...i finally managed to sign in...i finally remember my username and password...woah phew...kk...well...today got back my papers...hai...devastated...TOTALLY devastated...sigh...dun talk bout it le...after the WHOLE debrief thingy huan yuet dunno where to go...i begged her until like hell for her to come my house...then she finally agreed...-.-"...so she used my comp to blog lorh...and played neopets...nearly type neoprint...whaha...haha...then...at about 4.30 she go off...then i go back...kena forced to go for tuition...haix...then at tuition...you know wad? only si xuan and me!!! waaa...then miss angie lie gave us crossword puzzles to do...so darn difficult...and i finally assured myself tt jolene INDEED is sec 1...n i thought she was a jc student k! she looks ALOT like a jc student...y? coz she's so darn tall...miss angie n me so jealous...haha...then found out tt daryl had a quarrel with fiona last week...sigh...these few days he really got into many quarrels...hope all disputes will be solved...as in...for daryl...yep..n hope he dun so petty anymore la hor...tt's according to jolene and miss angie dun look at me! X(...haha...think tt's bout it ba...look and huan yuet like tt...im started to miss someone...someone i truely loved...no, ah bee it's not u...fat hope...hai...miss ah gong also...kk...i damn sian le...go play gunbound le...buaiiiii...tomorrow then play maple story...

No comments: