Thursday 21 October 2004

yawn...kk today got back my a maths...thank god i pass...THANK GOD...then zhen lao shi say my chinese overall pass...phew -.-"...i was sooooo scared ok...sigh...then after sch go to his house...i dun wanna say his name yet la...got reason de...then...use him comp...had fun with the aircon service man...-.-"...then...wanted to watch xin jing cha gu shi...new police story...i think...but so boring then he wanna watch the exorcist...then i siam...then he bathe then i listen to his radio...then at 5.30 he send me home...as in...ALL THE WAY HOME...so sweet right? bleh pui..lol...jkjk la...then dinner...then juz now play gunbound...so tired...hai...later he still wanna call me...sigh...k la...i go play gunbound again...see if my rank got change not...hee...buaiii...dun feel like playing maple story...sian diao...

No comments: