Wednesday 27 October 2004

OMG I HAVE TO BLOG OK!!!!! I HAVE TO!!!!! I SAW HIM AGAIN!!!!! YES HIM!!!!! JULIAN HEE!!!!! ITS HIM AGAIN!!!!! but today he was with chen feng lin...you know tt ger who won the cai hua heng yi tt one...-.-"...i no hope alrd...no chance...haha...HE'S SO CUTE!!!!! but he seems to be always wearing the same thing everytime i see him...(-.-!)...back to serious stuff

fuck off mr yue
you dun belong to Chung Cheng High School [MAIN]
you belong to a gay world
so fuck off to tt gay world u choose
i pity tt gay world u chose
but still
FUCK OFF AND STOP BEING SO BIAS AGAINST GIRLS AND TOWARDS GUYS!!!!!

sigh sec 4...
i'm so stressed...
i'm so dead...
i'm gonna work damn hard...
and get into VJC...
if i can get below 10 points...
wish me luck...
~>.<~

if you guys have nothing to do with me then LEAVE me alone...i dun want anybody to disturb me...unless you think you are REALLY important to me or really need me to comfort you...if you really need me to comfort you then feel free to come to me as i'll lend you a million listening ears...

No comments: