Sunday 31 October 2004

so...blogger changed part of their layout again? this new one is already irritating n messy enough and they still go and change part of it...-.-"...kk...i didn't know whether to blog now or later in the afternoon but ive decided to blog now coz i practically have got NOTHING to do...this morning ate porridge...took a LOOOOONG time getting rid of the spring onion...then...went to change the bedding of my hamsters...replenish the food...n press them down into the bathing sand...today they are SUPER notti coz they keep biting the cage...-.-"...it's useless, ashley and stanley...i see ashley giving up but stanley still biting...-.-"""...see stanley...see how stoopid u are...haha jkjk i meant my hamsters...XP...haha...then went to bathe...i took my own sweet time coz today im totally free till tonight's dinner...so yep im relaxing now...my parents are not asking me to study coz i already promised them to study damn hard when i come back fomr australia on 5th dec...eheh...my b'dae on 26th december leh...*hinthint* haha!

countdown --> 56 more days to Ice's birthday *hint hint*

No comments: