Saturday 23 October 2004

*burp*...hee...sorry...was drinking coke...luz nite chem do crossword puzzle...then chat with fiona bout tt bitch and chat on the phone with dorcia too...then..do crossword...then after lesson go home...MAIA GOT KICKED OUT!!!!! i'm so pissed k! of all ppl maia??? maia's singing is so good k? chrisipoo should go lo...chrisipoo...ee...chrisiBOO sounds better...yucks...sigh...my last hopes on taufik, olinda and sylvester liao...then...play gunbound till 12...play with him and his good fwen...lol...so fun xia...then this morning...moma say she 10am will reach home to pick me up go swimming one...but you know wad time she reach home??? 11am...-.-"...fu le ta...then go swimming lorh...my furz 2 lap damn lan lorh...how i know? i saw this couple swim damn slow then i try to swim "with" them to see my speed n i was only a lil faster than them...then third lap i dunno la...third lap i used my legs muscles...then fourth lap i saw this guy swim damn fast...breastroke also...so i gave myself a try again and swim as fast as i can "with" him...I WAS THE SAME SPEED AS HIM!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! improved improved...but he was using his body to move himself forward...n im using my leg (kicking)...so maybe if one day i managed to master the skill of using my body muscles then...woah...hope can be faster man...so from next monday on i will jog everyday (if i have the time) and build up my stamina again coz the exam period my stamina went ALL THE WAY DOWN THE HILL...sigh...later got a maths tuition 3-4.30...dun feel like going...but go la...after this i think i go n bathe lorh...moma say after tuition wanna bring me go tuition...firstly she knows i dun like crowded places so she say dun go bugis or people's park...then i say taka but she recently went with her fwenx liao...so cancel...plaza sing? very hard to get carpark...have to take mrt but tonight like gonna rain liddat...so...parkway? tampinese mall? parkway is definitely out coz im getting sick of it...think i can even spell out the shop names...tampinese mall? quite sick la but dunno leh...later then say la...mean while...@.@ back to stoning...buaiiiii

No comments: