Friday 22 October 2004

kk i've got nothing to do so i've decided to blog...well...today sch check my marks...hai...sorry huan yuet and samantha for worrying both of you...aaargh...im real sorry...man i love both of u alot...sigh...but im already prepared to accept wad's bad for me...as in...how do i phrase it??? heck...kk...then...after sch...he was with his mom so cannot accompany me to mavis...so i went alone...had a looooong chat with anita...tom went to pluck out ALOT of those signboards from his sch k! like the male and handicapped sign for the toilet...the sign in the lift...and ALOT ALOT more...woah...then went for lesson...he called twice...-.-"...then...halfway through wee yong and xin hua looking for me...ofcoz and obviously mr fadhil didn't allow them to...i dont wanna see them also la...wee yong not too bad but xin hua is the want i wanna kick his ass for insulting my dear parents...go fuck urself man...omg...kk i shall calm myself down and stop scolding vulgars coz i've scolded ALOT today...so yep...once in a while...then after tuition go home...went to play gunbound...sian...im like so bored now...waiting for 6.45 to come b4 i go n bathe n go for tuition...mr kalai like v worried for me liddat...hee...sorry la...haha...kk me go le...one day i muz find time and drink my heart out...sian...yawnx...buaiiiii

No comments: