Thursday 14 October 2004

hmm...hmph...y-y-yaaaaaw- cough cough! sorry...tt was supposed to be a yawn but i took in too much air...hehx...yep...so early in the morning...the air so fresh...y m i still at home and if so why so early? coz i woke up at 6 to realise tt the debrief starts at 10...dun believe? im still in my PE attire...y PE? coz i no more uniform...the uniform in the laundry...lucky no flag-raising for us...us as in...some classes...those tt dun take eng and chi lit...aiya quite alot la...wad have i been doing for the past few days? or rathers weeks...i've been studying studying studying until my sickness keeps coming on and off...then jia qing say wad my chewing gum is his lucky sweet...-.-"...then our tamagotchis make fwenx...wee kiat help me win all the games...whaha...ty wee kiat...lol...then...wad else arh...sigh...me everytime do humans paper (geog, history, ss) always feel very the pek cek de...T_T...ah gong...sobx...met one ah gong and one gor on gunbound...ah gong called shawn a.k.a dalvin(dun ask me y) and the other called trymebaby n i dunno his real name n im getting quite irritated by him...argh...juz like the guy dorcia's having problem with...wa liew...hai...then...yesterday met another ah gong on gunbound...this one more ah gong...y? he 29...XD...=P...kk...then...nothing much ba...yesterday was geog paper...LAST PAPER!!!!! so happy ji xia wor...then wanted to go kfc with christine but moma last minute say she wanna come fetch me...-.-"...so moma send me and christine to kfc...ty! ^^...then...we eat...GUYS OUT THERE DUN EAT THE TOM YAM CHICKEN!!!!! DON'T!!!!! y? coz i ate it and the tom yam chicken hor...only the skin is like tom yam de...but the meat hor...not nice de...coz not tender...=(...then after eating christine say want come me house...ok lorh...haha...then walk...when i told her its at the st. pats she nearly peng...she was laughing the small penis society...lol...then we walk...i keep encouraging her say...jia you! can jian fei! then we walk fast fast to my home....then got shelter she stop...got shelter she stop...-.-"...stop quite a few times...lol...then finally reach my house...went up to my room...haha...she ransack my room...T_T...we play volley ball in my room sitting down...so fun...haha...coz the small ball no air de...>.<...then...we play the spinning cock...ofcoz is fake de la...is those electronic one...got light somemore...how to say...aiya ask christine la...then i show her pics of ah gong's dog...aiya i showed her my whole file of camera pics...on the comp ofcoz...then show her ah puaz gor's the blog and his pic...she never say shuai...she say she go home man man yan jiu then say...-.-...kk...then...she play piano a while...then she say she wanna go le...i send her to the bustop...then the sps guys behind keep kicking stones...wanted to kill them...but nvm la...*angel look*...blehx...pui...haha...XP...kk...nothing much le...someone by the name of benjamin ng added me on friendster...-.-...stranger...nono...not the benjamin thian from my class 3RP...another wierd benjamin...i suspect he not shuai la...but oh well...sian diao...tamagotchi wake up lei oi...>.<...i go play gunbound le la...moma this morning juz now like suddenly mood swing then abit mad mad de...O.O...eyes can pop out le la...sian...have to wait till 10!...>.<...gunbound wo lai le......

No comments: