Sunday 16 May 2004

rights here i am! hehx...just now ballet...i felt really down...miss chew noticed it and asked me what's wrong...i shall not say y i felt down...k...then i nearly cried 2 times...sigh...it's not about love...not about family...hmm...nvm...then i suddenly felt as if i've no interest in ballet anymore...dunno la...finish grade 8 then see if i should continue...most probably i won't...kk...then after ballet i went grandma house...celebrating moma's day...or rather grandmoma's day...haha...then if i had known tt bitchy germaine was there i would have worn my spaghetti stripes shirt...nvm...then daddy and i overthere hou lian tt both of us lose weight...haha...she so jealous she diao my daddy then walk off then i diao her back and called her bitch under my breathe...haha! then chilli crab!!!!! my uncle cook one...woah seh he damn pro...he also cook satay...woah seh he can go open restuarant alrd la...damn nice lorhx...i ate a whole mountain of it...germaine lose to me...lol man...last time always show off she can eat very spicy eat so much...ya lo...no wonder so FAT...whole day say wanna be on diet yet whole day eat curry and chocolate...pls lo...you slim also no use...look at your DISGUSTING legs...eeeeew...haha then drank beer...i drink alrd then uncle take out wine...wth...i prefer wine lorhx...nvm...haha...but quite cool la...germaine DUNNO how to drink...aiya drink alrd drunk also nobody want to take advantage of you one la...look at you...POOOOOI...kk...then finally that bitch and her bitchy sister and asshole brother and father go home...then we...as in WHOLE big family sat down chatting and watch tv...like really loving...ofcoz la...that bitch not there family sure turn loving...kk...then grandma gave me egg tarts...bet tt bitch dun haf coz wad to do i'm my grandma's fav granddaughter...rights then have to go home and iron clothes...bored...go home...iron clothes...i was taking my time then in the end now my legs hurt...dammit...kk...then now...here i am...stoopid stanley didn't reply my sms...dun care him le la...kk...

rights tt bitch i was talking bout up there...how did i end up being a foe of hers? or rather how did SHE and up a foe of MINE...there was once i NICELY went to talk to her and asked her a question...then OUT OF THE BLUE she SCOLD me...then you know wad? she went to tell her parents and everyone that it was ME who scolded her...wad holy fucking shit lorhx...nvm...then she went to put ALOT of words into my mouth lorhx..then everyone went to believe her...EVEN MY PARENTS...no matter how hard i tried to explain they just wont believe me...tt's y i did tt thing to myself n kena counselling wasting so much of my time but ever since then me and my parents are like so close...look more like siblings instead...see? thankyou man...thanks for wad you did...really thx alot...now EVERYONE'S against her...thankyou my FRIEND!!!!! LAUGH MY ASS OUT

No comments: