Monday 24 May 2004

I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF WITH MY FUCKING PARENTS!!!!! kk...mainly my dad...my mum also la...wait...they dun deserve to be my mum and dad at this moment of time right now...i'll explain y later...today...afternoon...sleep la...then kena woke up by my mum...no...is Tan Siew Kuan...she woke me up telling me the korea tour is sort of cancelled coz tt day we are going has not enough ppl in the group...i was already bit pissed coz here i am trying to sleep after all tt stress and you over there sounding as if someone juz died...then i juz went down to get the newspapers and flip through...i dropped something and i didn't bother to pick it up coz i'm in a damn bad mood...my mom...i mean Tan Siew Kuan...she tell me to pick it up...i picked it up and smashed it onto the table...she was like "if you not happy then dun go la!"...so i went "dun go dun go la! you think i like meh? you dun want me go then say la! you go yourself la! you think i like to go tour with you izzit? you not happy then you arrange the date yourself la!" then i smashed the bloody newspaper back down onto the table went up to my room and smashed the door real hard and went back to sleep...then dinner...daddy...i mean Chia Shih Thow over there saying non stop about tt stoopid tour...i was damn pissed off k...then i say " if not happy, then arrange it earlier. you want to arrange it later i'm not going coz you guys know i've got a party. you either arrange it on the 10 or 12. if not i'm not going. tt's it."...then daddy...i mean Chia Shih Thow...over there start shouthing how bad my attitude is...pls lo...look who's the one with attitude here...you were the one who said i could have the party and you over here say cancel the party...juz for a tour to korea?! you say wad logic wad 10th must pay extra...it's logic lo...it's such a 'famous' date where lotsa ppl are going ofcoz they want you to pay extra so they can earn more right? you want to save so much money for wad lo...it's not as if you can bring your money with you after you're gone...pls la...then i say he's the one not talking logic he say i bad attitude again...wtf...then i was like..."you were the one who let me have the party! i'm not gonna cancel this party juz for one stupid tour to korea!"...then they say bring the party forward...i said NICELY "i got a friend still in canada at tt time...i can't bring it forward"...then Chia Shih Thow start shouting again...so i SHOUTED back "IMAGINE YOU ARE THE ONE IN CANADA AND YOUR FRIEND IS ARRANGING A REUNION PARTY AND YOU CAN'T GO JUZ COZ YOUR FRIEND WANT TO GO FOR A STUPID TOUR! CAN YOU IMAGINE IT?"...then Chia Shih Thow say he did not say to let me invite my primary school class mates but only my sec sch ex class mates...i can bet with you $1 000 000 x infinity that if i said it was my sec sch classmate in canada Chia Shih Thow would say he "did not say to let me invite my sec sch ex-classmates but only my primary sch class mates"...pls la...wake up la...you think you very big meh? i dun thk so lo...you think that when you switch off the comp by tt stupid main switch you will look damn big? no lo...tt only shows how STUPID you are to not know how to even switch the comp on or off...how STUPID can you be...then i smashed my mug into the basin...Chia Shih Thow and Tan Siew Kuan should thank me tt my mug did not break into pieces...oh! and both of you should thank me for even writing your names staring with capital letters...i'm waiting for a hell apology...if you expect one from me also then i will wait for you to hell apologize to me then i'll consider whether to apologize or not...juz for one stoopid fucking tour...if it's tt way, i'd rather stay back in singapore and party whole day and night long then go to that stupid fucking tour with both of you childish people...fucked up man

No comments: