Friday 28 May 2004

kk...i'm really really sorry to write those stuffs down there...weel what i've got to say now is that i've found the light of life...not one...but a few...but i'm only gonna say one of the lights...tt is...no matter how badly you've done in your grades or anything, you still have the chance and space to improve...what i'm trying to say is...i shouldn't have been so devastated bout my marks...coz...there is still chance and space for me to improve...that is, to work harder for the next half year...i dun believe i can't improve...to make everyone who expected someone from me to be proud of me, i'm gonna work real hard for the next half year...i'll study every single night from the start of term three...i'll do every single homework on time...i'll study for every single test whether or not the tests are counted in the CAs or end of years...coz i know tt would be for my own good...and for sebastian and those guys out there, sorry for being harsh...i was in a bad mood...it is my fault...but...i hope you guys would stop saying bout me and gerard anymore...kk...juz now i went running...i was like...totally no mood to run at all...so i ran bout 1.6 and i stopped...then on the way back i ran somemore so i thk i ran bout 2km...but i derpoved...so yeh...tomorrow i'll swim my heart out...kk...i'm tired...worn out...argh......

......i've seen the lights of my life...one of them is you......

No comments: