Saturday 29 May 2004

......i failed my english...wth...i was hoping i could at least just pass my eng...in the end i failed by 2 or 3 marks...but miss chan didn't mark one question...even if i had full marks for tt question it is still impossible for me to pass...hai...i had no time to read and i get this type of results...nvm...i'm gonna read real hard this holiday...i'm gonna even bring my book to korea to read...aaaaargh...i wonder if i can get a good book in korea...my dad expects me to read books but the good books are always quite expensive and he thinks the best books aare from lib which i think is very untrue...kk...then e maths...i lost to doris haha...doris i gonna beat you next time! hehx...haha...i got 48.5/60...i careless 6 marks...holy cow...could have gotten 54.5...nvm nvm...then go home...i changed then moma and i go people's park shopping...my moma did the final payment for the korea tour and then went to the "ma la la mian"...the food there is no diff from shit...aaargh...nvm...then we went to the moma's fwen's saloon...i layered my hair and had a hair wash...so cool...then moma perm her hair then had her hair washed...then when she came out with her hair wet her hair looked like the horse head behind that hair haha so cute...it didn't look ugly at all actually...it looks like christine tt hairstyle but a lil longer...something which I do not prefer...as is I (not i haha)...then we went shopping...shop until very very HIONG...haha...i saw this shoe...those high heeled shoe with those strap tie-ing around your ankle...but moma say buy the clothes first...haha...as in dress...oh! it's for my big cousin's wedding...woot! sho happy! da gor gor congrats!!!!! haha...yayie...haha...then we shopped quite alot...went almost every single shoe and clothes shop...haha...then daddy came to fetch us...wanted to watch movie one but moma don't want...IDIOT!!!!! >.<...hmph! then go eat...i want to eat somewhere peaceful and quiet lorhx...whole day outside so noisy and stuff...but they want to hawker centre...I.D.I.O.T.S!!!!! >

No comments: