Thursday 27 May 2004

......i dun understand...i just dun understand...why must i go through so much...why must it be me going through all these...i hate what's going on around me...why my i go through so much pain...just bring me to death...i'm tired...tired of everything...tired of living...it's not bout sch...not bout my friends...juz bout something no one would understand...i dun thk i even understand myself...i've totally lost control of myself...i dun feel like myself...i hate who i am now...if things could go back just to where i were in sec 1...i won't experience so much...i won't have met albert...won't have met arthur...won't have myren...won't have met timothy...and won't even have met you...if you know who you are, i'll be more than greatful...but i dun thk you know...you just won't know who you are...it's not bout sch...it aint...the prob isn't from my sch...so much stress and pressure on me...when will it end? i agree...i agree with Mr Kanan...tt the most difficult time of life is when you're a teenage...just bring me back...bring me back to sec 1...everything will start all over again...pls...stop doing this to me...i'll change who i am...i won't be who i am again...pls...stop doing this to me...stop torturing me...pls...i beg you...on my knees...relief my pains...i beg you......

No comments: