Monday 3 May 2004

......heyhey!!!!! muahahahaha...hehx...i gone crazy alrd...today eng lesson got debate...actually our team one but we have not prepared yet so is benjamin, hong ting, jack sen and tai you against zhi hao, dorothy, nicola and zi han...lol...so farnie...then chem...my test i got 18.5/20...blahx...then a maths...sigh do those homework again...idiot...kk...then recess...me and zhiyin okiez lerhx...hehx...then chinese...zhen lao shi sit right infront of me...haha...had so much fun with her...not alot larhx...at least she kept me awake hehx...then e maths mrs yeo neva come...WOOHOO!!!!! =X...then me and samantha and huan yuet over there chew gum, take turns to play games...blah blah blah...then geog...mdm rose never come...(heeheehee)...so miss wan take over then we continue having chemistry lesson...then i fell asleep...hehx...then after sch go home...juz now my daddy relocated my amplifyer...wow man...then testing testing...played jay's Gui Ji...then daddy go out...i dunno y i started crying...sigh...i miss the happy times we had together...the way you held my hands...the way you played with my hair...the way you look at me with your eyes...hai...it's all over...why in the world m i talking bout all these again...hai...kk nvm...dun wanna talk lerhx bye......

No comments: