Friday 28 May 2004

......sorry for tt terrible entry i posted last night...coz i was in a really bad mood...with 2 ppl irritating me trying to match make me with some guy...and i also had this deep secret in me i can't tell some guy...coz...if i tell, everything will be over...the fun will come to a stop...everything is gone...so...i shall just keep my mouth shut and have fun with him at this moment...it's not related to sch...not at all...well...early in the morning 10 am...those 7 guys went out for movie without me...and sebastian won't want me to go with them at night...i mean...wtf...kk...i will be vulgar for just this entry TODAY...kk...yeh...i mean...what rights have he? what rights have he to stop me from going out with them at night? it's my life not his life right? my decision not his...and he dun deserve to control my life...he will never have the rights to control my life...sebastian, i think you know tt answers one question...and...he's not even my dad...i mean...even my dad doesn't do tt to me! if my dad doesn't allow me i understand and i won't go but he allows! wtf...sebastian i've had enough of you...you and your selfish thinking...fine...dun ask me out anymore...i'm not accepting anything from you anymore...but i'm still waiting fo my badminton racket...i shall not go out with YOU anymore...i shall just go out with the remaining 6 guys...but if it can't be helped, the most i won't talk to you at all...i'm sick and tired of you...kk...well back to today...my results...holy cow...my eng just pass 30/60...then chinese add together 45/90...i mean tt's for the compo part...i hope i can get to pass my compre part...just let me pass by one or two marks i'll be much much more than greatful...then chem...33/50...wth...i never expected to get such low marks...i studied so hard yet i get this...kk...i had a few careless mistakes but it's only one or two marks...holy cow...stanley got 41.5/50...he did study more than me...but the marks i got...i look at my papers...the first thing tt came into my mind was "i dun see the need to study anymore if i studied so hard yet get these marks...i've given up...but maybe just for now"...i dun dare to go to sch anymore for tomorrow and next week...i dun feel like getting anymore low marks tt will make me feel real down...i'm sorry...i'm sorry for letting you down...i'm sorry for letting everyone down...i'm pressurized enough...all of you...just...just give me a break...i just wanna be left alone and not care about this whole world anymore...no use comforting me...coz i dun even know how to put my feelings in words...you think i've done so here but no...this ain't my feelings...this is just my...my results of my feelings......

No comments: