Tuesday 21 September 2004

woah...man...i should have realised earlier...MUCH earlier...should have realised tt when moma told me not to mix around with sarah she menant so much for me...woah...should have realised MUUUUUCH earlier man...haha...today during tuition i was on the urge of laughing out loud worx...lol...she say she got dai ji with me...wad dai ji...i've got nothing to do with ehr man...she said her attitude is her prob...SO IS MINE SIA...lmao...fuck me bitch? haha no thx...i prefer to keep my virginity...UNLIKE YOU...lmaolmaolmao...ROFLOLMAO...wahaha...fucking poser? your prob arh? i like leh...sleeping PIG? so wad? pig then pig lorh...scared of the dark? whaha tt shows tt you seriously dun understand me AT ALL...i changed sooooo much when you started treating me tt way...whaha...continue continue...there's something called overcoming the phobia right? bet your IQ damn low...whaha...not yet 15? YOU DUN EVEN KNOW MY BIRTHDAY...ofcoz i not yet 15 la...14 years plus only nia...LMAO...ROFLOLMAO...i'm gonna laugh my head off sia...continue continue...lmao...WOAHAHAHA

No comments: