Thursday 9 September 2004

apparently sarah's read my blog coz she msged me...i dun wanna type out the msgs ofcoz...coz...you know...i always treated her as a fwen n i still do...n it's really up to her to find out wad she's doing now...what i typed in my previous blog is juz out of anger...no...i'm not lieing...n to say the truth i really feel like crying coz of wad sarah has turn into...but does she know how i really feel? no...coz, as i've told her, she doesn't know me well enough...she doesn't know the pain i'm going through as a whole...i've got enough problems...but i actually dun mind helping her coz as i've said i seriously do treat her as a fwen...thx dorcia...for being my listening ear...=)...and sarah if you're reading this...i wanna tell you tt no...i'm not fucking around with you i'm not hating you but i'm juz upset...i'm upset with you...upset with what you are doing now...i know you have you own choice of friends but you got to beware who you mix around with...do you actually realise wad you're doing now? i dun wanna say it out coz i do think you've got a reputation you wanna keep...i do wanna respect you as a fwen...whether or not you believe me or still hate me or wanna listen to me, i can't do anything...coz as i've said, it's up to you...it's your life...i really want you to live your life meaningfully...live life to the fullest......

No comments: