Monday 20 September 2004

WOAHAHAHA!!!!! now listen to this "De xin.......i tnk i owe u an apology......" HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! yep! tt's the apology thingy! haha...the farniest joke i've seen, read and heard in my WHOLE life...say a whole load of crap then now come and apologize...omg...i juz can't stand laughing man!!!!! LMAO!!!!! well...LOTS of ppl have asked me wad joke happened on tuesday...haha! i told them! they laughed their heads off! they were laughing at #1, they THINK i act big coz they juz dunno me well enough and they're saying tt! even my fwenx know it's coz of my temper and coz of my bad habits! omg...laugh, ppl, laugh! #2, they laugh coz they THINK i'm acting cute and chio when they juz dun understand my character well enough! #3, they say something VERY obvious: i'm spoilt...GOD KNOW'S I'M SPOILT COZ I'M AN ONLY CHILD!!!!! #4, they think i treat my moma badly when one of the two of them actually sleep overnight at a GUY's house when she doesn't feel like going home...OMG...THAT'S SOOOOO FARNIE I TELL YA...and they dun even know i was juz saying words of anger! LMAO...#5, they say their attitude's their prob...MEANS MY ATTITUDE ALSO MY PROB WAD! #6, now my fwenx laughed the hardest for this one...they think they knowing me for barely 6 months is MORE than barely a few months compared to YEARS or even JUZ A FEW YEAR (eg. 2 1/2 years!)...omg...i bet i never laughed any harder for the past 15 years man! omg...kk...when did i last blog? um...sat...well...i smsed mr ng...one msg...one VERY very...um...brave msg? daring la...since gor says i'm daring...mr ng gave me a thumbs up man! omg...im gonna tell huan yuet the msg...k...then...tuition...sat wif maddie...she said her mom forbid her to talk to sarah...i've got NO comments...coz wad's sarah got to do wif me? lol...i know...6months...more than barely a few months! WAHAHA!!!!! kk...sorry...hee...then after tuition go home...nothing much...sunday morning...the fat guys came at break time...i was like...right...so shawn xiang feng and i went 7-11...i got some AAA batts and a teens mag...both of them...dunno la...saw my neighbour going for church service...indirect neighbour la...he didn't see me...coz he was squeezing into the church...then...go back...michelle helped me pass the letter to the fat guys...coz, as you guys know, my legS ARE injured and i can't move around too much so yep!...then...they stopped gossiping! woah...looking forward to a peacful class nex week...hope they'll be on time! then...after tuition...did cross stitch in the office and chat with janice...woah...janice got many probs...i helped her pick up one call only i dun dare help her pick up anymore...y? coz tt parent was damn fierce...she was like "HELLO?! MY DAUGHTER GOT GO TO CLASS NOT?! SEC 2 ONE! GOT NOT?!"...i was like..."um...can you call back later? coz the admin is away at the toilet as she's not feeling well"...the next few times she called mr kalai n i dun dare to pick up the phone...then helped janice here n there...after she's done, i did a lil more cross stitch, she read my mag then at 12.45? we go down buy lunch...i wanted to buy beef noodle...not enough money...my fav store also disappeared...so bought duck rice again...go back...i eat finish janice haven't even settled down to eat...lol...guess how hungry i was...at 2, go home...at 5, reached joo chiat...only me and amanda...i was damn scared coz i dun wanna do demi caractare alone! but thank God midway through barre work xin yan came...still very scared...barre work...DIDN'T DO WRONG LEH!!!!! omg so happy! now muz start on technique liao!...etude lyrique...miss chew say got improve leh!!!!! SHO HAPPY!!!!! >.<...then...amanda and xin yan did theirs...walts prontom? forgot how to spell liao la...like usual amanda's technique's juz sooooo good...so is xin yan's...then...i went outside to practice my demi charactare...i had to do it alone! i was so darn scared...solo leh...so miss chew pin pointed every single mistake i made...hope it's better now...then miss chew taught us the...poetic? heard her say tt...I GOT PHOBIA OF TT LOOOOONG SCARF!!!!! it's like...i stepped on it sooo many times n nearly fall for sooo many times...miss chew bo bian gave me a shorter scarf...but still got phobia...of the scarf AND tt poetic dance...i exam die liao la...miss chew's gonna help me overcome tt stoopid phobia i hope...then...go home...TODAY! nothing much la...huan yuet n i went to find wu mei xian lao shi bout the CIP...then mr kwek, see if he can help us with A maths during assembly...ofcoz, he said no...then we missed nearly half of english lesson...hee...damn sian la today...dunno y like no energy like tt...yawnx...better let more ppl read this jokish entry...muahahaha...i know i'm a lil rebellious today but...wad to do? such nice joke...muz share...

No comments: