Monday 6 September 2004

woah...ALLLLLOOOT has been happening since...friday night? wait...friday night...tuition...not much la actually...saturday...yen yang gao zhao...which mean the sun is strong la...swim...had a lil tan...not much la...if i had suntan lotion think it'll be much better...but...my suntan lotion expire liao...although the past few times i used it but this time...dun wanna risk la...never had rashes before...dun wanna have it too...so...after tt went temple...woah you can imagine my nose...waterfall...damn idiotic lorh...but managed to get sweet...hehx...then lunch...had kueh chap...n i juz realised tt i'm starting to not like to eat pig's intestime...so i ate the pig's leg all the time la...or is it pig's trotters? heck la dunno la...then...go home...went tuition...you bet...sarah didn't go (sigh)...then maddie n i...k fine only me had some fun making fun of joel...like...HEADLINE NEWS: JOEL STONES, joel ignores ice, joel kills ice at gunbound, joel ignores madison in the MRT every morning, joel uses web messenger in sch and lastly, joel goes to the toilet everytime after lesson...hee...sorry la...but he not angry...heng...>.<...then...go home...then...forget liao...sunday (yesterday) morning...tuition...haha me n michelle suan the fat guys DAMN badly worx...then break time the biggest of them all came to find me at kfc......
fat guy: "you not happy with me arh?!"
ice(me): "why?"
fat guy: "why you keeping insulting me behind my back?!"
ice(me): "cannot arh?"
fat guy: "ofcoz cannot la! if i block your view then i change place la!"
ice(me): "change lorh"
fat guy: "you say one arh! i change already you dun say me arh"
ice(me): "dunno la"
fat guy: "y dunno?!"
ice(me): "my mouth is my mouth wad why must you control?!"
fat guy: "your mouth then you dun insult me la"
ice(me): "I SAID THIS IS MY MOUTH ALREADY WHAT RIGHTS HAVE YOU TO CONTROL?! I SAY WAD I LIKE CAN?! YOU DUN LIKE THEN YOU QUIT LA"
then he walk off...whaha...then go back tuition i went "WOAH I SO SCARED ARH PPL COME KFC THREATEN ME ARH"...then they come up damn late worx...mr fadhil say he gonna scold them after class...SONG BOH!!!!!...then...they come back...that fat guy change place...michelle n i laugh...then he turn around n say "FARNIE ARH?!" i went "YOU THINK NOT FARNIE THEN YOU DUN LAUGH LARH! I THINK FARNIE LEH!"...then he diam diam...hi5 man michelle! then...after tuition mr fadhil really go scold them worx...i diao them and gave them a smile tt shows tt something bad is gonna happen to them...muahahaha...then i went parkway to shop...got a pack of garfield plasters, a glitter nail polish, a ring at stege which has a "love" engraved on it both inside n out, and a flower for mr kalai...then...went to buy ice-cream and rice with janice and miss ng...i got duck rice...eat halfway no appetite...mr fadhil was like...DUN WASTE FOOD!!!!! so ironic lorh...he last week never finish his food...then i saw this note from mr kelvin ng stuck on the wall telling teachers not to bring hps in to classes and it is also VERY ironic coz not only brings his hp in to classes he uses it too...haha...but i dun mind coz he teach damn good...bet those complaints sure from primary students one larh...then...mr kalai didn't teach me larh...coz...he busy haha...then slack all the way until 2...went home and painted my nails...BLACK...then went ballet...woah...did very very badly...must really practise liao...then miss wee and miss chew were gawping here n there bout my nails...lol...then go home...painted the glitter on...then...slp...TODAY...woke up at 8.30...jogged at my park only...didn't go ECP..coz...haha lazy...then...went home...use computer for a while...then myren n i decided not to swim n suntan coz firstly the sky is dark and secondly both of us no mood to do so...so we went KFC n study instead...first saw chia ying...heck bout her...then dominic and two sec 4 girls...all from my sch one...then realised tt they kept staring at me...heck la...oh and there was one part myren ran back to his home to get his bike from his fwen...n he said his fwen dismentled the front wheel n dunno how to fix it back...LOL!...so farnie..then he came back...continue studying...saw THREE sec 1 girls and albert's fwen(sec 2)...all from my sch...the three sec 1 girls all very...act lian type la...then albert's fwen...he's like...tagging behind...he saw me...i heck him also la...then myren decided to go lib coz KFC v noisy...so we went lib...crossing the road guess who i saw? wei feng, benjamin n tai you...i was like...oh God damn fucking hell...i said hi to wei feng and ignored the rest...can't be bothered la you get me? then lib...starbucks, PACKED...adult section, PACKED...starbucks behind, PACKED...so myren decided to go to his church...n it was like...FINALLY...PEACE...SILENCE...although bit...wierd..but...managed to be engrossed with my work when suddenly...RAIN...oh freak...then...at around...4.15? myren finished his homework...i still over there flip here flip there doing more challenging e maths sums...which ofcourse, e maths is not challenging but a bore to me...then myren went to get ice cream...thanks dude...we eat n chat eat and chat...then eat finish pack up go off...went to the bustop...myren wait with me for the bus...then the bus come myren went off...16 took the long route...like 196...freak la...detour so much...then i alighted one stop earlier...have to walk all the way to the park beside st. pats...walk home...when i reach home, my moma was like...I THOUGHT YOU SAID 5.30?! then i say...revise finish whole book come home lorh...if not do wad...lol...then now here i am...omg for the whole day i had only baked potato and a cup of drink...i'm mentally hungry but my tummy's not asking for food...oh nono mr fadhil dun come and tell me bout gastric again...i'd rather have gastric ulcer than me fat can? lol...kk i wanna play gunbound...very sian...

No comments: