Tuesday 14 September 2004

#1 thought of the day:

thx but i dunnit your attitude. coz i've got my very own

uh fangyu? hope you dun mind me using this now coz...can't wait anymore...you know...yeah...hope you dun mind...=)

#2 thought of the day:

i dun live for the sake of you. i live for the sake of MYSELF

#3 thought of the day:

think before you speak

#4 thought of the day:

you think you know me well when you only know me for barely a few months and my fwenx who've known me for years dun describe me this way

bet you guys out there dun understand wad i mean...coz...it's not bout you guys...not bout you guys from sch...it's not bout sch stuff...so yeh...dun worry...=)...i realised wad true friendship really means...right, arthur? ^^...i'll blog bout past few days tomorrow...right now need to write a testi for my dear old lil cuzin......

No comments: