Tuesday 7 September 2004

OMG MYREN'S INVADING MY BLOG!!!!! so from now on i must think b4 i type of not he will start asking me questions if i (supposedly) typed something wrong...lol...my head huuuuurts...it hurted...i mean hurt....aaa wadeva la...it hurt(ed) the whole day...i'm obviously not supposed to say it out coz...it's like...it will look as if i'm trying to attract attention or something like tt...well...this morning i over slept so i had no mood to run...i woke up at...9.15? i'm supposed to meet myren to run at ECP but i overslept so...yeh...i walked to the park near my park...but...run only a few steps...as in REALLY a few steps...then i stop right smack in the middle...ppl staring at me as they walk pass...then i walk home...haha...then...used the comp until 11.30 then went to bathe...left home at around 12.15? reached the bustop at 12.39...so darn early right? so i was sitting at the bustop learning how to stone...then myren came at 1.05...dorcia kept sms-ing me not to scold myren for being late coz he injured his leg...m i tt bad??? haha nvm...then went...where?! oh! hans...myren ate steak while i was reading the social studies ten years series...then...myren was hoping i could decide where to study...either his home or his church...i didn't want to go to his house coz with his grandmother there...think i will feel wierd bah...so went to his church...over there...both of us didn't have the mood to study...so we chat and chat and chat n myren finally decided to pull me to his ouse...do i went to his house...his house is like...errr...nvm...then...his grandmother very cute!!!!! she's like so blur...myren went "my fwen" she looked at me blankly...he went "my fwen" again but she still stared at me blankly...so i waved at her...she still stared blankly at me...lol...so cute! then she went to myren's room and she looked at me...i smiled at her...she stared at me blankly and went into myren's room...so cute lorh! kk...then myren tried to study his physics but end up playing the guitar...i was sitting there learning how to stone again...then...at...5? we went to parkway...we went stege...myren looked at the tattoos while i looked at the ring...saw one tt i like again...next week if i got the time then i buy la...then...i looked at the tattoos with myren...i want one!!!!! but i scared...hee...=X...then...we walked up...then down...then crossed the road...i went mavis then myren went for his tuition...only when i passed by macdonalds did i realise tt i was hungry...coz for the whole day i only ate one baked potato...oh shit...nvm...then...bought fries and a cup of bubble tea...omg red tea sux lorh...kk then i reached 7th floor...guess wad...it was only 5.23...so i went staircase...tt was when my headache went from bad to worse...the chilli was like damn hot...my tongue was shaking, my nose was having a waterfall and my eyes were close to tears...then dorcia came along...i told her how cute myren's grandmother was...then...went in for class...one new student!!!!! he looks...dunno la...baby but not baby...then my headache was sooo bad miss lie let me go down and get a drink...when i got up dorcia touched my forehead and said i was having a fever...i took my temp...36.6...u know y? coz i drank sprite...(+.+!)...then after a looong while i took my temp again it was 37.3...stoopid sprite...so...after tuition i got the pressie from moma and gave it to miss lie...hope she's touched...haha...then went home...dinner...i ate only half a bowl n i feel like pukin alrd...then had papaya...i feel as if the food i up my throat ready to escape out of my mouth...damn terrible k....aiya...now blogging...dunno if i should play gunbound...popa still want me to drink water...you really want me to puke arh?!?!?! haha kk jkjk...i drink la k? fu le ni...(=.=!)...oh yah myren! i dun think i can study with you on friday coz my moma want me to accompany her go shopping...sorryyy...MUMMY?!?!?! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING THE FLOOR AGAIN?!?!?! omg...think my mum's got a loose screw up there...kk...i suffering from...pre-puking...i go liao...in case i puke on this blog...heeeeelp......

No comments: