Sunday 22 February 2004

woah ha...today woke up with a HUGE headache...i guess...then at ballet...sux la...kk...i have to admit that everytime it comes to sunday and miss chew teaches us, i hate it...i have this feeling she's not experienced enough like mrs skipp to teach...i prefer mrs skipp's teaching...she teach like she emphasises on something and teaches everything thouroghly...but miss chew just gets u too practise over and over and over again when u dun even noe ur mistake tt well and u won't do it right and u have to do it over and over and over again, AGAIN...then when after ballet i got home i told my mum i got headache...i told her is coz of tt damn t-shirt...k...it's just an ordinary shirt tt i where at home but my dad said i had to bring it to temple (yesterday) and then when over there when it's my turn tt person talk and talk and talk and talk to the...the...the...buddha god i think...and by the time she's finished with it the shirt absorbed the smoke smell already or maybe even the smoke itself lo...then to make things worse they chop one buddhist chop there...and it smelt even worse...then my stupid moma say it's coz my contact lenses...i was like HUH?!?!?! i mean it's like wad shit la...if it's really my contact lenses then wouldn't i get headache PRACTICALLY EVERYDAY??? i dun lo...stupid la...myren just called me...i complained to him bout my headache and my ballet cher...kao...blood rush my head haha...u arh...myren arh...dun u dare pon physics tution on tuesday horx...if not i sabo u again...and u better not play truant in sch...if not i will REALLY play truant with u...n u arh...if u really dun quit then i REALLY dun quit also...knn...i swear not to step into any temple ever again once i grow up and gain my freedom...have to wear tt damn t-shirt to sleep for THREE FUCKING LONG DAYS...tomorrow and tuesday sure got headache one...myren don't see me dance la...very ma lu leh...u accompany me on my ballet exam tt day can liao...hehx...

No comments: