Thursday 26 February 2004

today michelle wong never come again...i have this feeling she is avoiding my class...i mean OUR class 3 Respect '04...then stupid mr chung came in and relief...i was munching cheese bread in my mouth and was totally engrossed in my geog homework then he suddenly appear beside me and ask me "ni zhui li han zhe shen me?!" i got a shock of my life xia...kao...then chem...mrs leong...hai...sobx...she going le...then english...that Chan Choo who has 10 chihuahuas stuffed in each side of her butt never come...stupid mr chung relief again...k la...admit la...he quite nice...love to suan him...hehx...oops! it's insinuate him not suan haha...then all the until after school...finally can walk with zhi yin (lao po) to the bus stop le...but diff bus stop and diff bus...fuck...kk...then at tution...me and daryl...haha...ok le la...friends again...so me him and tom (again) had fun AGAIN...then i went down to buy pressies for mrs leong and zhi yin (lao po)...when crossing over to parkway, i saw my right side no car...then i just walk straight...left side got...tt car somemore very veRY VERY fast...but i continued walking hoping the car would kill me...but guess wad...red light...RED LIGHT...fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...the sound of the brake damn loud xia...ppl stare at me in shock...stare wad stare la...never see ppl cross road before meh...kao bei...hai...2nd unsuccessful attempt of suicide...then went to buy then go back then tution...hai...other than the unsuccessful suicidal thingy nothing much happened...FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: