Sunday 22 February 2004

kao...yesterday daddy took away my computer plugs so i cannot use the computers...too bad...i found them...hehx...yesterday i supposed to wake up at 10am...then go temple at 11...then stupid mummy woke me up at 9 then i thought it was 10 then i bathe and rush here rush there in the end when i was ready it was onli 10...knn...then had to wait all the way until 10.30 then daddy ready then can go temple...mummy not going coz not her turn yet or something like that...then i went...so many ppl there...had to line up...the smoke from the joss stick...gave me headache xia...made me so giddy...then after that damn whole thing finally finished, i went home...i immediately bathed and changed...AGAIN...then i reallized i was damn early...then i remembered myren wanted me to teach him maths...so we met at joo chiat cc...then went to an indian coffeeshop...then i taught him his e maths...coz i told him not to ask me bout a maths coz i suck at tt too...:P...then we went roxy...then he bought two ear rings...one silver with black the other silver with red...then he looked at the tattoos...as i said...i will not be surprised if he actually has a REAL tattoo one day...lol...then i took 16 back to joo chiat cc again...then ballet...not tt bad la...juz bit tiring...thk coz of studies...then bathed AGAIN and slept at...11.30? around there...then today woke up at 1 PM...hehx...pro horx...:P...now i'm like totally ready for my tap dance and ballet...just tt...haven't pack my bag...OH FUCK!!! i haven't do homework...kk...i go do liao...bye...

No comments: