Tuesday 17 February 2004

today during chinese reading horx...i never bring my book down...then tt huang lao shi walked passed me twice lehx...the second time talked to me somemore...and she never catch me lorhx...she cock eye xia...save my $1...phew...my physics test got 18/25!!! could have got 22/25 lorhx! careless again...but at least improved...then chinese test...67/100...improved also...hehx...so quite happy la...then at tution...fiona told me she got hit by a guy named martin in her school (anderson sec)...LOOOOOOOONG story la...dun wunna say it out...i remember can liaoz...if you want to know then ask me through msn...then tt myren never come for tution...YOU OWE ME MY HOOCH!!! then bit fucked up...coz i was really tired...as in stressed...studies...then daryl made me du lan...daryl you prepare to die...bad mood today la...ppl say i changed into a total diff person...ofcoz la...i not slacking anymore...i study so hard (not as hard as myren ofcoz)...then...hai...stressed lorhx...so...changed into bit vulgar and rude lorhx...tt's the nature of me...so live to it and get used to it...

No comments: