Tuesday 24 February 2004

today...hai...started out mood okok de...then chinese spelling...think can can la...e maths test...maybe just pass...or even fail by a bit...it was damn difficult lo...fucking shamila...then...hai...I WANT TO DROP A MATHS!!!!! damn difficult xia...then at tution...started ok...me and tom had alot of fun...didn't care much bout daryl...although the fun was also with daryl...then tom went off...i was trying to continue the fun so i acted normal and talked to daryl...then he la...say : "i got talk to u meh?!"...FUCK LA! dun tok then dun tok la! fucking asshole...chee bye la! think u shuai meh? mrs anthony ng said tt just for the sake of saying it lo...look at ur fucking image in the mirror...dun be surprised if u got night mare...FUCK OFF!!!...then i dunno y i suddenly feel very very VERY down...i went to staircase...stepped on tt 'balcony' thingy waiting for it to give way so i would fall then i will end this life...then adeline saw me then pull me back...hai...then she went away...then i sat down on the staircase and started crying...then i cried from bout...5.15 or 5.30 or so...then i went to put my bag in...then fiona went to talk to me...but i dao her then she pull my bag...i was already very du lan...then i shouted at her "LET GO LA!!!"...then i wanted to go staircase...saw myren...then i ignore him coz i dun wun him to see me crying...then he call me dao...but i still ignore...i went to staircase...he went into the counter then stupid anita (admin) went to tell him i'm at the staircase...then he went there and found me...then i kept crying and crying and crying...it's like...the first time i cry out of school in public...myren saw...which means this is also the first time myren saw me crying...myren asked me wad happened and asked me if i ok notx...i also ignored...i dun want him to feel sad for me...then tution start le...but i still follow fiona go and buy her dinner...then go into physics lesson...kevin said he had a bet with jun han on who will get dorcia's number first...i ofcoz want to get money la...so i helped...then i will get $25 and kevin will get $25 also...then after lesson got dorcia's number and gave kevin...SET!!! $25!!! then down the lift...i wanted to say bye bye to myren...now he dao me...kao...sorry la myren...hai...life sux...

No comments: