Friday 27 February 2004

...left arm damn pain xia...made 4 cuts in sch...2 successful and 2 unsuccessful...alot of ppl see then shock...and those ppl who supposedly never cared for me suddenly so caring...cb...then stanley over there nag and nag and nag...he did something tt made me very shocked...until now still bit shocked...then tution...daryl and tt something yong guy saw me cutting myself also very shocked...then i told tt something yong guy my problems...kao lo...i'm actually telling a total stranger my problems...then i want scissors anita dun give me...i tell them help me take they dun help me...fuck la...at home got penknife lehx...stupid toot...then myren saw my cut also shock then keep saying i siao...now at home...wrist still damn pain...but found a small penknife...woohoo...my left arm full of art...heyhey!!!

No comments: