Saturday 28 February 2004

FUCK!!!!! chinese test got so many not in syllubas...or syllabus or wadeva shit...eng first la...quite difficult also...GOT ANT ON MY HAND!!!!! so cuuuuuute!!! PIAK! dead...kk...then straight after chinese test mdm rose came to my class and find me...she talk to me outside classroom...she comforts ppl very well...cried infront of her...woah...she hug me twice lehx...mdm rose, i will not make u disappointed...mdm rose = my guardian angel...then i went to layer my hair...then daddy ar...just coz of one stupid fucking magazine went around whole singapore to find it...kao...k la...not whole singapore la...from people's park to east coast road to siglap to kembangan...fuck la...i damn tired already he still go here and there...now...hai...feel better ba......

No comments: