Monday 12 January 2009

SICK =(

Last Friday I woke up with very terrible migraine and fever. The next day I had sore throat. On Sunday my nose started to block. Today I'm coughing. Fever's still there. Not very good, huh. That's why I haven't been blogging. I'm too tired to even think straight.

But I do wanna blog about something. I wanna say THANK YOU for those who've made my 19th birthday the best birthday I've ever had. Adam for planning the surprise, Jeremy Low for treating me to lunch and my CG here in Singapore (plus WeiJun and Daniel Gan) who surprised me with a cake one week and one day after my actual birth date hah!

It was really a pleasant surprise. When Yihui and Weijun came in wit the cake, I started singing along "Happy Birthday to youuuu", looking for the birthday person. Then Audrey started pointing at me! !!!!! Damn paiseh!!!

In these 3 years, I've grown tremendously close to my CG in Singapore and I plan to get even closer. Thinking of joining Christ Methodist Church (the classes and all). Should start praying about it.

AS FOR NOW! Please pray for me =_= I'm so sick it's even worse than crying 7 days 7 nights in Perth. I've repeated that sentence 3 times. Ok I'm off. Ta!

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: