Thursday 11 November 2004

yawnx...woke up at 10 today...supposed to wake up at 9 to eat something so tt i can take my medicine but i juz laze around till 10...hee...then at 11.20 i went to bathe...i put on my lovely clothes and then started with my make up...u bet...i took half an hour...foundation...eye shadow...BLUE...eye liner...mascara...lip gloss...oh! almost forgot...blush...yep...and when my moma saw me she say my eye the make up abit too heavy...but i heck la...dun feel like re-doing...so at 1.15 went to pick my aunt and her two sons up...my two cuzins la...then go to holiday inn...then gor gor wedding lorh...i dunno y but i didn't really enjoy this one...maybe the timing ba...it's like high tea buffet...but...oh well...i can't do anything can i? jie jie pregnant again...woohoo...nice...haha...then aiya my aunties hor...keep talking and gossiping...i felt like slapping them...their wedding still wanna gossip...at least give some respect ma...wth...then my moma joined in...when my aunties went to the toilet i told my moma off...then eat drink eat drink...saw jia hao gossip bout my eye...pls la i know u jealous tt u can't do it coz u're not a girl...i like the way i am...u can't change me...only my gd fwenx can...ha! mind your own business...well then after dinner go home lorh...i mean...high tea...in the car ah yang, ah chao and i all sleep...ah chao lean on me somemore...so heavy sia...but we are gd cuzins and gd fwen...can't be helped...haha...then go home...omg i forgot my medicine...brb!...back...haha...i wore tube and a blue long skirt...yepyep...christine know larh hor...now nothing to do lorh...haven't remove make up...lazy...hee...me go play gunbound le la...yawnx...buai...

No comments: