Wednesday 10 November 2004

yawnx...today mr soon spot check us again...as in those who got caught yesterday la...he said bout my hair coz i didn't spray it black today and my ankle bracelet...i said is mini (ah mah's maid) give me b4 she go back indonesia...then mr soon ask how he can trust me...then i say ask my grandma...haha then he nothing to say liao...lol...then normal lessons lorh...halfways during physics christine came...haha...during geog i sit beside her lorh...sigh die i lost my geog textbook...lucky friday no geog if not i really bu de hao si...sigh...recess eat 2 hashbrown...so oily lorh...tonight muz do more situps...140...luz night did 120...wonder when then i can reach 300...muz be a looong time to go...sigh...me not as pro as myren...T_T...lol kk...then after sch go parkway with moma...bought the dinner clothes...gor gor's wedding dinner...then moma n i wanted to search of spray glitter but everywhere dun haf...hai...so we juz walk around lorh...bought dan brown's angels and demons...i'm gonna buy the da vinci code, deception point and digital fortress...bought 8days also...JULIAN HEE SO CUTE!!!!! but he's attached...T_T...i wanna cry...julian you could have waited for me!!!!! haha jkjk i'm going bonkers...now at home lorh...dun feel like eating dinner...hai...dunno larh...i'm so bored now...go play gunbound ba...nothing to do one...yawnx...bb...

countdown: 46 more days to Ice's birthday *hint hint*

No comments: