Wednesday 24 November 2004

omg...my legs are sooo pain...kk...today after tai ji went home bathe and prepare stuffs to go gym...at 12.45 auntie rui wen and uncle lee pick me up go kallang gym...then we did cycling...me level 4 first...then level 5...then went back level4...heehee...then train biceps...triceps...shoulder...then yoga...haha...then go kallang airport there eat fish head bee hoon...then go home...then we decided to go robinsons early...then we shop...found the things we want then 6pm left robinsons...walk at royal sports house...i wanted an adidas jacket...i was sooooo close to getting it when popa say he would buy me the adidas shoes...-.-"...diao...I WANT THAT BIG BIG BLACK JACKET I WANT THAT JACKET I WANT THAT BIG BIG BLACK JACKET!!!!! *learns yb sa jiao* haha...shoes not bad le la...but...I STILL WANT THAT BIG BIG BLACK JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T...nvm...haix...*cries in one corner*...kk im back...haha no la...wellx...at 6.30 we went back to robinsons and got the stuffs we wanted...then after so long we finally shop finish...then go home...n here i am...buttache legs ache...lol...felix ask me go gym with myren n him...im like...SIAO ARH?! if i go with them confirm faint lorh...lol...*peng*...haha kk me go play gunbound le...these few days in gb like got luck liddat...haha...kk...me go le...buaiiiii

No comments: