Thursday 4 November 2004

omg my abs very pain...>.<...k la not abs la...but i'm building them...did 80 sits ups at one go last night...tt's y...haha yapyap it's very lousy but...i'm working hard! i will! till one day i can match up with myren...he can do 300+ at one go k! omg...rights...today morning tt fucking slutty bitch chen li ren catch me for my hair...wth...mr soon never catch me what rights have you to catch me?! n i dun think mr gan would catch me! thx to u, bitch...BITCH...u want me to dye it back black? DREAM ON! i will NOT and NEVER dye my hair black ok! i've spent enough money on dying my hair n now u one me to spend money to dye it back black? u sponsor me la! dun come and waste my time and money...i know you have money but i bet u dun have as much time as i do...juz fuck off la...mr soon doesn't even mind what rights have you to come n talk to me about my hair? who are you man? unless one day u come n tell me you're one of the discipline mistress then i'll CONSIDER listening to you...the problem is, you're NOT...even mr chua chor loon also never catch me lorh...what's your prob? yes i admit i hated u but i didn't wanna give a shit bout u...now you come n find prob with me i'll do the same! you think you HOD big deal meh? come on la...u're juz another mushroom hate who does not deserve any of the student's respect...and YAH i got important wedding to attend so i have to dye it this way you not happy arh? not happy then dun come n see me la! wth...i'm not gonna give a damn bout u man! fuck off!...oook...i've got to calm down...after tt fuking incident normal lessons lorh...then e maths i fell alseep...wake up tt time me head damn pain...i really wanna thank stanley for helping me in my studies when i dun understand...hee..thank you arh...hehx...then after sch went to lib...help out in the notice board...the board is sooooo hard to lock lorh...lol...then raining...very heavily worx...haix...so popa come n pick me up larh...then go home...headache...haix...i go play gunbound le la...i damn bored...yawnx...



countdown: 52 more days to Ice's birthday *hint hint*

No comments: