Tuesday 9 November 2004

hey you told me not to talk to you now you're talking to me..don't you find it irritatingly ironic?...oh well wad to do? i've juz got such an immature cuzin...i admit i ain't mature but i ain't as immature as he is man...wadeva...kk...today...got caught by tt stoopid carol counsellor...whole day only know how to flirt with mr soon...wth...i obviously got caught for my nails and socks...my fav socks...sobx...T_T...stoopid carol you'll get it from me one day...yep...my fav socks gone...my poor nails gone...sigh...then lessons as per normal...nothing much...but when it came to english, i was damn pissed with stanley...coz i told him to help me borrow the english tys and he didn't...and this is NOT the first time...if it's the first time nvm la...second time somemore...both time i reminded him so many times somemore...wth...so i was so pissed i juz lied on the table refusing to budge...until miss chan came over and really piss me off further then i sit up and do my compre...idiot lorh wth make me waste my 60 cents for no fucking reason...n miss chan thinks i'm angry with her...so after sch she sms me asking me wad happened...i juz said i was angry with stanley...then go home...come home i mean...wadeva...then i made bread and moma gave me a lil guo3 tiao2 tang1...eat already i eat medicine...shouldn't have ate during recess...coz now i feel as if i'm gonna puke on this comp...then i nothing to do lorh...oh! i tickled stanley and he squeaked twice! as in...the hamster...yeh twice...cute hor...wad to do...he's mine...ashley squeaked yesterday also...but i was too lazy to write it in here yesterday...i've got nothing to do...lazy to bathe...cannot go shopping tonight coz i'm still sick...oh well tt means i have to get well by tomorrow then i can go shopping with moma tomorrow night...mean while i shall juz stone...no...i shall meditate and enlighten myself into how to get well by tomorrow...tata! *meditate meditate meditate*

countdown: 47 more days to Ice's birthday *hint hint*

No comments: