Friday 5 November 2004

wtf thank you arh...all thx to you my moma say nex time i cannot dye my hair...NEVERMIND LORH...u think i totally broke meh? i can always save my own money and go dye myself right? i'm not as stoopid as u r la pls la...you know wad happened? well...apparently chen li ren came to my class to find me...i was like...wtf larh...this whole thing goes like this:



chen li ren: "y ur hair not black?"
ice: "my mother not free last night"
chen li ren: (takes out her 7610 trying to show off) call you mother i want to talk to her about ur hair"
ice: (thinks: i know u're damn rich to dye ur hair as and when u like or buy any phone u like but u dun have to show off coz ur slut face doesn't suit ur poor rotting phone *diaos tt bitch*) my mother already knows about it and she's not as free as u r"
chen li ren: "i want to see it black on monday"
ice: (diaos tt bitch and walk back to class ignoring tt slutty bitch)



wtf right? wa lao...i know you damn rich and you've got nothing better to do but you dont have to come find prob with me right? even miss lai also dun mind bout my hair lorh...u better not teach my class if not you'll get hell from me...YOU HEAR ME?! FUCK OFF! oh man i really can't stand tt fucking slutty bitch...then lesson time ok larh...after sch go kfc with moma...she liked the zinger burger...lol...but she still thinks that my cheese fries were disgusting...lol...then we went shopping...bought the black hair spray...NEVER WILL I DYE MY HAIR BLACK...i'll NEVER waste my money juz listening to a fucking slutty bitch...then bought cream...tt cream...THAT cream...>.<...i shall not emphasize...moma say dun buy eye liner coz she thinks she got...then bought sleeping bag...i bought moma youghort ice cream...see i so good haha...XP...then we go home lorh...i'm like so bored now...haha tt nokia advert...the clowns one...HAHA!!!!!!!!!! SHO FARNIE!!!!!!!!!! kk...well...nothing much le ba...yawnx...dun come and ka jiao me about my hair...wo3 hai2 zai4 qi4 tou2 shang4...

No comments: