Wednesday 8 July 2009

WOAH!!!

SECOND DAY! Omgosh omgosh so GOOD but yet so tired. 9am-8.30pm man! Started with Brian Houston preaching in the morning ralley. I slep through most of the combined stream, though HAHA super tired lah, my gosh. Then was the electives session at 1.30!

I went for the worship session with Diana and Wayne. Main arena. FOURTH ROW FROM THE FRONT!!!Sooo near!

Darlene Zschech! I'm still so amazed at her singing. Seriously.

Louie Giglio! Can you believe he's already 51. My gosh. He's just so amazing AND funny.

Went for the Dance and Dramatic Arts stream. I LEARNT SO MUCH! I couldn't believe it. Choreography, how you should choose wisely according to the event and song and audiences, how you should choreograph in order to maximise your dancers' abilities, how amazing is that.

Night ralley. We moved a bit closer to the centre. Just a bit. But made a whole lot of difference.
I just love the projections.

Jentezen Franklin spoke at the night ralley.
He. Is. HILARIOUS. And so amazing. I learn so much from his sermons every single time.

Not to mention the worship was always super impactful. Did I mention Chris Tomlin led the worship stream's worship as well? He is AWESOME!

After the conference, the bus took us back to our apartment/hotel and a big bunch of us walked over to Hurricanes for ribs at Darling Harbour.
The huge bunch. Plus 3 more smaller tables. You can imagine the size.

Eunice and I!

Octopus salad. A$22. BUT IT WAS SO GOOD OMGOSH THE DRESSING WAS TO.DIE.FOR!!!

FULL RACK OF PORK RIBS Omgosh YUM!

Walked back after dinner with Eunice, Lijin and Rebecca. Got bubble tea at the dessert store near our apartment/hotel. It was actually better than EasyWay's! I guess. I don't have to go far to get bubble tea!

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: