Monday 3 August 2009

HOLA!

Oh my wow. I just have to wait another 5 days and this blog would have been left untouched for a month! I stopped blogging halfway through my Sydney trip because I fell sick (to the point of nauseousness and almost fainting) and when I got back to Perth, it was constant packing. 3.5 years of stuff all packed and brought back to Singapore.

As if not enough, when I got back to Singapore I had to pack my room because I was going to refurnish my room (new wardrobe and bed and side table and swivel chair coming this Saturday!!!).

School has OFFICIALLY STARTED! I have to admit I was shit scared. Unlike your normal primary/secondary school, college or university where it's kind of a norm to attend, LASALLE is where every single person fought to get in, myself included. You'll naturally come to realise every single student who made it in LASALLE is fighting for his/her dream and you can pretty much say the whole environment is very competitive (adding on to the naturally competitive educational culture in Singapore).

Yet again, if you choose to look at it in a different perspective, every single student in LASALLE share the same dream; to make people out there realise art is just but another form of communication less used. We come together with the same dream and hence you can say we understand each other better? Or at least, to a certain extent, we often look out for each other for only we can understand each other best (the discrimination and the exclusiveness people think of us as).

I know it's only the first day of school but I do really hope it gets better from here. OR AT LEAST I hope it doesn't get dry. My school's cool. For the very first time in my whole 19 years, 7 months and 9 days of life, I ENJOYED SCHOOL!

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: